Friday, July 8, 2011

A New AP-6 Class!

Hello everyone, and welcome to AP-6! As you can maybe see, I've already used this blog address for a previous class. It's not as fancy as the AP-5 blog, but at least it's cozy. In any case, this is a convenient and easy to remember address, so it's probably easiest to just keep it. I'll be posting your homework assignments, comments, and links on this blog. I'll also have all the students' blogs in a tab on the right, once I have a complete class list.

As always, you can also check out my language learning blog, Sitzman ABC, for more links, tips, and other information related to English and learning languages.

Again, welcome, and if there's anything I can do to help you improve your English during this course, please tell me!

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment