Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 4 Homework


Hello! I hope you had a good weekend. This week's homework is not very complicated but it does require some thought and reflection. I'd like you to talk about your own, personal "culture." 

First of all, please define culture in your own terms. Then identify and explain at least 4 aspects or characteristics of your personal culture. You can mention values or behaviors that we've talked about in class, or you can go in a different direction if you wish.

That's the homework. If you've still got to give your presentation, please be prepared on Saturday. To all the people who presented last Saturday: nice work!

If you're behind on your other blog posts, you need to do them this week also, and to be sure to comment on your partner's blog posts. As before, if he/she hasn't posted yet, you can comment on a different classmate's blog.

Good luck, and please tell me if you have any questions. Have a nice week, and see you on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Already did my last homework, and I'll be working on this one soon. I'll try to do good.

    ReplyDelete